- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
$29.99 - $64.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
-Integrated tapered headset for TCR model
- Weight: 160g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
This is the Bottom External Cup for the Cane Creek 40 Series headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: ZS49/28.6/H8/K • Top Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 49.61mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 8mm • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 57g
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 40 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups that are internally relieved for even more gram shaving. You also get Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out, including Cane Creek's Clip Seal that completely seals the top assembly.
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 86 g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS52 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campagnolo angular contact bearings (black seal) - 1-1/8-inch, 45 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB upper - 1.5-inch, 36 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB lower - For tapered 46mm/56mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8-inch to 1.5-inch tapered fork
Page 1 of 1