- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and an alloy top cover - Mallet: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm - Color: Black - Weight: 150g
$29.99 - $64.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
$39.99 - $84.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
-Integrated tapered headset for TCR model
- Weight: 160g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
This is the Bottom External Cup for the Cane Creek 40 Series headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: ZS49/28.6/H8/K • Top Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 49.61mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 8mm • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 57g
Cane Creek compatible integrated style bearings fit directly into headtube. - 36-degree inner chamfer and 45-degree outer chamfer - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Upper: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 40 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups that are internally relieved for even more gram shaving. You also get Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out, including Cane Creek's Clip Seal that completely seals the top assembly.
A solid choice for 1-1/8in frames, the Orbit Equipe features a sturdy steel lower cup for maximum durability. The top cup is forged alloy, with an alloy top cover. Inside are two low maintenance, easy-to-replace sealed cartridge angular contact bearings. - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 117g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 86 g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS52 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
The FSA Orbit Z headsets feature a very low-profile design primarily for ATB and are compatible with Cane Creek internal style headsets. - "Zero-Stack"/Cane Creek compatible - Very low profile designed primarily for Mountain Bikes - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH brand 36-degree Micro Angular Contact Bearings (red seal) - 7075 alloy crown race - Laser etched aluminum top cap
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 125g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S. Lower: ZS56 - S.H.I.S. Upper: ZS44 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campagnolo angular contact bearings (black seal) - 1-1/8-inch, 45 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB upper - 1.5-inch, 36 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB lower - For tapered 46mm/56mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8-inch to 1.5-inch tapered fork
Page 1 of 1