About our Riverbend Bike Shop
Welcome to Cranky’s Bike Shop Riverbend Square in south west Edmonton, where we're known for our expertise in all things cycling, but especially mountain biking! Our staff are avid mountain bikers themselves, and they're always happy to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
We offer a range of mountain bikes from top brands like Trek, Rocky Mountain, and Giant, as well as all the accessories you need to hit the trails. We also accommodate all kinds of bike repair and maintenance.
We are located minutes outside of Terwillegar Park, making it easy for you to access the trails right from our shop.
Directions & Parking
Directions from downtown Edmonton:
- Take 109 St NW N to 72 Ave NW and drive 5km
- Turn right onto 72 Ave NW and take that for about 1 km
- Drive along Fox Dr NW E, AB-2 S and Terwillegar Dr NW for 7.5 km
- Turn right onto Rabbit Hill Rd NW
- Take a quick left at the McDonald's and head towards Safeway in the middle of the Riverbend Square Shopping Centre, we're in the back corner of the lot, next to the Goodwill.
Parking at our Riverbend bike shop: parking is free and plentiful in the Riverbend Square Shopping Centre.