- SHIMANO's SM-RT66 6-bolt disc brake rotors deliver consistent stopping power in all riding conditions. - Metal pad compatible
$3.49 - $14.99
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
-3XC triple compound cartridge road brake pads
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
- Avid, Caliper Mounting Bolts and washers, Stainless, (CPS and Standard)
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions. - Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Metrea U5000, Ultegra R8070, and Road RS305, RS405, RS505, and RS805 - Compatible with Rever MCX1 Flat-Mount and MCX2 Flat-Mount
Replacement levers pivots pin kit for Hayes hydraulic disc levers
Replacement levers pivots pion kit for Hayes hydraulic disc levers
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions.
$15.99 - $24.99
• Dry boiling point 516 degrees F (369 degrees C) • Wet boiling point 369 degrees F (187 degrees C) • Anti-vapor lock formulation - Fights water contamination and vaporization • Exceeds current US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 and DOT 4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1 • Resists corrosion • Mixes with other DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluids
- B01S resin disc brake pads - Compatible with Deore BR-M615 and previous generations as well as most Alivio, Acera and similar quality non-series disc brakes - Can be used to replace E-Type pads on older calipers - NOT compatible with Deore BR-M6000 brakes - Includes pad spring and 3 types of split pin - Pair, for 1 brake
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
• Originally designed for correcting alignment on older IS mount frame and forks but still come in handy for the odd post mount adjustments • Stainless steel construction in a pack of 20pcs
- Pair of G-Type disc brake pads without fins, for 1 caliper - Resin or Metallic brake compound - Available with Steel backplate for lower cost or Aluminum backplate for superior heat management - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Interchangeable with F-Type and J-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
-PSLR-O wheelsystem carbon brake pad inserts
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Tektro) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are rotor-friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
- Shimano, BR-M515, M05, Resin disc brake pads, pair, B type, Y8B698010 - Can be used to replace E-Type pads on older calipers
- Steel studs for most RockShox fork models that accept cantilever brakes - Sold as pair
- Forged alloy pad construction - Heat reducing finned design - Pad runs cooler increasing power - Organic Semi metallic material - 24.8g
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Magura) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent brake performance and durability.
Mavic's Exalith brake pads were specifically developed according to their Exalith rim technology to ensure the most consistent and predictable braking in any weather conditions. - Use only Exalith brake pads with Exalith rims. - Available in standard and CXR-specific for Campagnolo or Shimano brakes.
Bolt on Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pads for excellent stopping power. The cartridge design makes it easy to switch pads when they wear out. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Page 1 of 4 Next page