$3.49 - $15.99
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
Threaded post with hardware - 55mm pad length
Threaded bolt-on caliper style pads - 40mm pad length
Smooth post cantilever pads - 70mm pad length
- Molded road brake pads - 50mm pad length
Threaded post with hardware - 70mm pad
-3XC triple compound cartridge road brake pads
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
- Avid, Caliper Mounting Bolts and washers, Stainless, (CPS and Standard)
Replacement levers pivots pion kit for Hayes hydraulic disc levers
- B03S resin disc brake pads - New resin compound provides up to 40% more wear resistance (Compared with B01S) - Includes pad spring and 3 types of split pin - Pair, for 1 brake
$15.99 - $25.99
• Dry boiling point 516 degrees F (369 degrees C) • Wet boiling point 369 degrees F (187 degrees C) • Anti-vapor lock formulation - Fights water contamination and vaporization • Exceeds current US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 and DOT 4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1 • Resists corrosion • Mixes with other DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluids
- Pair of K-Type disc brake pads without fins, for one caliper - Compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, - Steel backplate for lower cost or Ti backplate for improved heat management and lower weight - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - Also compatible with XTR BR-M9100 calipers - Interchangeable with L-type finned pads (except for XTR BR-M9100)
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of. Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - ReachAdjustment -- Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster Bend Zone
- For MTB with lateral pull brakes - Double digit activated lever - Aluminium lever blade and collar - Compatible with grip shifting systems
• Originally designed for correcting alignment on older IS mount frame and forks but still come in handy for the odd post mount adjustments • Stainless steel construction in a pack of 20pcs
$17.99 - $18.99
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability. - Compatible with Shimano Deore XT M8020, Saint M810 and M820, and Zee M640 - Compatible with TRP Quadiem, G-Spec Quadiem, Slate T4, and G-Spec Slate
- Shimano, BR-7900 R55C3 Replacement cartridge pads, pair - Also fits BR-6700 and BR-5700
-PSLR-O wheelsystem carbon brake pad inserts
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Tektro) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
- Shimano, BR-M515, M05, Resin disc brake pads, pair, B type, Y8B698010 - Can be used to replace E-Type pads on older calipers
Replace your worn or damaged brake rotors for proper braking operation. Product details: - Includes mounting bolts - High heat dispersion
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Magura disc brakes.
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate
- Pair of G-Type disc brake pads without fins, for 1 caliper - Resin Compound - Available with Steel backplate for lower cost or Aluminum backplate for superior heat management - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Interchangeable with F-Type and J-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
Page 1 of 5 Next page