$3.49 - $15.99
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
$4.49 - $4.99
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
Threaded bolt-on caliper style pads - 40mm pad length
Smooth post cantilever pads - 70mm pad length
- Molded road brake pads - 50mm pad length
Threaded post with hardware - 70mm pad
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
Basics brake pads offer a durable, reliable replacement to get bikes back on the road. - All-weather compound - Compatible with caliper style brakes all-weather compound - 50mm long - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$6.99 - $57.00
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
$8.49 - $19.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
-3XC triple compound cartridge road brake pads
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Inserts are the correct replacement pads for Jagwire's Mountain Pro brake shoes (sold separately). These pads feature Jagwire's tried-and-true compound for excellent stopping power and durability.
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
- Avid, Caliper Mounting Bolts and washers, Stainless, (CPS and Standard)
Miscellaneous replacement small parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake systems. - Includes piston and seal
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R2: Severe condition brake pad, high performance in dry or wet conditions
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
- For use with linear pull brake and Twist shifters - Designed for 16'' to 20'' wheels - Four-finger lever
Disc Brake Service Kit for Elixir - Includes pistons, seals, and bleed screws
- All-weather compound - Threaded posts - Hardware included - Pair
Slip Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pad Inserts into your Rim Wrangler 2 cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
-PSLR-O wheelsystem carbon brake pad inserts
Replacement levers pivots pion kit for Hayes hydraulic disc levers
- B03S resin disc brake pads - New resin compound provides up to 40% more wear resistance (Compared with B01S) - Includes pad spring and 3 types of split pin - Pair, for 1 brake
- High-performance Giga Power compound - Threaded posts - Hardware included
$15.99 - $25.99
• Dry boiling point 516 degrees F (369 degrees C) • Wet boiling point 369 degrees F (187 degrees C) • Anti-vapor lock formulation - Fights water contamination and vaporization • Exceeds current US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 and DOT 4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1 • Resists corrosion • Mixes with other DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluids
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of. Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - ReachAdjustment -- Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster Bend Zone
- For MTB with lateral pull brakes - Double digit activated lever - Aluminium lever blade and collar - Compatible with grip shifting systems
Page 1 of 9 Next page