- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
- Tool-free installation and adjustment - Compatible with 19 – 22mm inner diameter bars
- 1.5" diameter convex mirror for wide viewing angle - Mounts left or right side - Self-adhesive mounting base with detachable arm - Telescoping arm adjusts from 5" to 8" - Mirror rotates 360°
- 3" diameter convex mirror for wide viewing angle - Mount left or right side - Perfect for MTB, hybrid, or commuter handlebars - Bar end mount adjusts to fit 15-22mm inner diameter - Easy adjustment with 3 pivot points
- 3" diameter convex mirror for wide viewing angle - Mount left or right side - Perfect for MTB, hybrid, or commuter handlebars - Bar end mount adjusts to fit 15-22mm inner diameter - Swing arm offers full range adjustment on 3 axes and folds for storage/transport
CatEye's handlebar-end mounted mirror is sturdy and sure to last through heavy duty riding. It's fully adjustable so you can comfortably see what's behind you. This scratch resistant mirror installs easily and gives a wide-angle view.
- Lightweight - Easy to install (suggested for left side) - Stays in place
- Screw-on expending plug designed to stay tightly in place - Easily folds away to facilitate transportation and storage - Tool-free adjustment - Compatible with most handlebars
Universal mounting system to fit on handlebar, bar ends, frame or fork. - Shock resistant - Mirror angle fully adjustable - Easy installation no tools needed - Comes with bracket to fit 22 to 60 mm (7/8" to 2 1/3")
Reversible helmet mirror. Compatible with any helmet, the Z Eye is ideal for touring and leisure use. - 360° rotation mirror - Mounting: Universal with velcro straps - Convex mirror - Weight: 20g
Ideal rearview mirror for straight and straight curved handlebars. The Dooback II mirror can be folded away and is ideal for leisure or city use whilst also being compatible with e-Bikes. The mirror is very large and is made in France using an unbreakable material. - Multi-position rearview mirror, now with larger 56cm² surface - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable - Foldable - Shatterproof ABS chrome - Extra-wide and convex for a wider field of view and increased security - Made in France
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
- Retractable handle bar end mirror - Mounting: Universal bar end fitting
- Multi position mirror - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable with 3 angle rotation - Folds on impact - Extra large and convex unbreakable chrome plated ABS mirror face: better peripheral vision.
Look back at it Add a touch more personality and a touch more safety. Install, adjust and cruise. It's that easy. Objects in mirror are cooler than they appear. - Can be adjusted for use on right or left side of handlebars - Designed for Electra kraton lock-on grips - Dimensions of mirror: 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
- Made for use on road bikes, the spin 25 mirror is completely position adjustable. - Small and discrete but still offers a great field of view. - Ideal for drop bar handlebars on road and gravel bikes - Solid – mirror made of unbreakable chrome abs. - Adjustable – orientation can be adjusted easily to give you the best field of view for your position. - Reversible – can be installed on left or right side of handlebars - Folds away against the bars for protection when not in use.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
The Sprintech Drop Bar Mirror is an excellent safety accessory for any drop-bar bike with removable bar end plugs. The Drop Bar Mirror installs into the end of your handlebar with included plastic bar-end plugs. Unobtrusive and lightweight, the Drop Bar Mirror is made of impact-resistant plastic to remain vibration-free even on rough roads. The mirror area is coated with nine chrome layers and features slight convexity for a wide field of vision. Product details - Shock-proof plastic construction remains stable in rough terrain - Includes one Drop Bar mirror with wide convex field of view - Two-piece ball and socket system is easy to install and adjust without tools - Lightweight (20g each) and integrates seamlessly into bar-end
$37.99 - $49.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
E-bike compatible mirror. Ideal for urban or leisure. The Espion Z56 mirror has a sturdy stem made from a reinforced fiberglass composite material and it can be fixed to the handlebars. This bar-end mirror has the largest mirror on the market. - 56cm² reflective surface - Ideal for urban or leisure use - E-bike friendly - Made from unbreakable ABS chrome - Double adjustment at 360 degrees to tailor the orientation to your position - Foldable for storage and protection of the mirror
Look back at it Add a touch more personality and a touch more safety. Install, adjust and ride. It's that easy. Objects in mirror are more awesome than they appear. - Can be adjusted for use on right or left side of handlebars - Designed to fit on capped open-ended grips - Mirror dimensions: 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
Increase your on-bike safety with Selle Italia's Eyelink Panorama Mirror. It adds very little weight and a lot of benefit—keeping you from having to turn your head to look behind you. - View: wide-angle panoramic - Weight: 75 grams - Size: 125 × 178mm - Mirror thickness: 2mm
Page 1 of 1