$6.99 - $8.99
16g: inflates 1 road tire to 120psi, inflates 1 MTB tire to 30psi 20g CO2 cartridges contain a mid-sized charge suitable for higher volume gravel tires or similar (Exp. 700c x 40mm / 29" x 1.5") 25g: inflates 1 MTB tire (26''x 2.5'') to 40psi or 29'' MTB tires
- Three 20g threaded cartridges - Inflates 2 road tires to 78psi - Inflates 1 MTB tire to 32psi
$25.99 - $29.99
Lezyne's convenient Twin speed Drive CO2 inflator is compact and lightweight. Its aluminum head is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, and uses a simple twisting action for easy inflation. And, it accepts all threaded CO2 cartridges.
- Includes 2-20g CO2 Cartridges - Compact and lightweight for easy carry - Threaded storage port allows you to attach a CO2 cartridge without puncturing the seal - Screw-on valve holds securely and is compatible with Presta/Schrader - Rubber dust cap protects the valve port Specifications: - Cartridge Type: Threaded - Cartridge weight: 20g - Valve: Presta, Schrader
- 25g threaded cartridges - Inflates 2 road tires to 90psi - Inflates 1 MTB tire to 41psi
CNC machined aluminum dispenser with brass internals. Trigger Valve Operation for easy and controlled inflation. Twin Chuck head threads on to Presta and Schrader valves. Neoprene sleeve insulates hand from cold during discharge. Compatible with threaded CO2 cartridges. Includes one 16g cartridge. - Weight: 26g - Aluminum, a strong, lightweight, and durable material, is used to make various precision CO2 inflator components - CNC machined aluminum parts for precise and durable construction - Press on/off valve operation functions like a trigger, providing easy and precise inflation - Lezyne's ABS Flex Hose threads directly onto the valve for a secure, airtight connection. Compatible with Presta, and Schrader valves
Lezyne's easy-to-use Trigger Speed Drive CO2 is super compact and portable. Its simple triggered operation lets you control exactly how much CO2 you're putting into your tires. Plus, it's press-on Presta compatible head is super fast to use and works with all threaded cartridges.
20g CO2 cartridges contain a mid-sized charge suitable for higher volume gravel tires or similar (Exp. 700c x 40mm / 29" x 1.5").
- For use with Bontrager CO2 cartridges - Regulator design provides safe, controlled operation - Reusable cartridge insulator keeps hands protected while inflating - Compact and lightweight design is easy to store for any ride - Spring-loaded mechanism regulates airflow for both Presta and Schrader valves
Comfortable, durable and most of all reliable, the Ultraflate is Genuine Innovations' most tried and true cupped inflator. Its reinforced glass nylon construction and brass internals means it can take the strain of everyday use and still maintain precision inflation performance. - Trigger-controlled technology for fast, easy and controllable CO2 inflation - Built-in "trigger lock" to prevent accidental discharge - Compatible with non-threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridges and threaded 16 gram, 20 gram and 25 gram CO2 cartridges - Works with both Presta and Schrader valves - Store a non-threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge in the cup Includes (1) Ultraflate inflator head (1) non-threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge
The Genuine Innovations 20-Gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges can be used with all Genuine Innovations inflators that have a 3/8-inch-24 thread. The 20-gram size will fully inflate those high-volume mountain bike tires (29er, DH, etc.).
Lezyne's easy-to-use Alloy Drive CO2 is super-compact and portable. Its simple twist operation lets you control exactly how much CO2 you're putting into your tires. Plus, its aluminum construction is lightweight, durable and easy on the eyes. What's more, the Alloy Drive is Presta/Schrader compatible, comes with an anti-freeze sleeve, and works with all threaded cartridges. - CNC-machined aluminum dispenser with brass internals - CNC control knob twists for easy and controlled inflation - Twin Slip Chuck head presses on to Presta and Schrader valves - Neoprene sleeve insulates hand from cold during discharge - Compatible with threaded CO2 cartridges (sold separately)
A new All-Mountain standard. Lezyne's threaded 25g CO2 cartridge for use with most Lezyne CO2 inflators. It inflates one large MTB tire (26” x 2.5”) to 40psi (2.8bar).* Sold in packs of five.
Lezyne's Caddy Sack CO2 is a complete CO2 inflator and tire repair kit in a simple, weather resistant, reusable pouch. This kit includes a Caddy Sack, Twin Speed Drive, two threaded 16g CO2 cartridges, Power Levers, and a Smart Kit, all the essentials needed to fill your pack for the unexpected tire repair.
Easy inflation The convenience of CO2 with the ever-ready capabilities of a mini pump, the Air Rush Road combines safe, controlled CO2 inflation with the back-up security of a telescoping pump. At just 72g, the Air Rush's compact design easily fits in a jersey pocket or seat pack. Product details - 2-in-1 design combines CO2 inflator and mini pump - Ultra-compact size easily fits in a jersey pocket or seat pack - Includes reusable cartridge insulator to protect hands - Pump inflates tires if you're out of CO2 - 72g - Includes two 16g cartridges, mounting bracket, and required hardware
$49.99 - $54.99
Lezyne's convenient Twin Kit includes their Twin Speed Drive CO2 inflator, two CO2 cartridges, a couple tire levers and a Velcro strap to keep it all together. Its aluminum head is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, and uses a simple twisting action for easy inflation. And, it accepts all threaded CO2 cartridges.
Integrated stainless steel storage bracket that fits under a bottle cage. Holds included Twin Speed Drive CO2 head, V5 multi tool, and two Matrix levers. It will also hold two CO2 cartridges (sold separately). - Weight: 95g /311g Loaded
Innovative 2-in-1 cycling CO2 dispenser and tubeless tire repair kit simultaneously inflates and seals tubeless tires. Machined aluminum construction is both lightweight and highly durable. Hardened steel reamer scours hole, inserts plug, and inflates tire for an efficient and rapid repair. CNC-machined twist knob manually controls release of CO2 gas. Aluminum canister holds the five included tire plugs and safely stores the reamer when not in use. High-quality tire plugs aggressively seal holes that are too large to be sealed by sealant alone (hole size varies from tire to tire). Sleek, compact design fits in a pocket or straps to your bike with a simple Velcro strap. Note: Sealing performance may vary based on puncture size, tire size, and tire pressure. - Compact tubeless tire repair kit. - Machined aluminum storage tube doubles as a handle. - Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. - Includes five tire plugs. - CO2 cartridges sold separately.
Integrated stainless steel storage bracket that fits under a bottle cage. Holds included Twin Speed Drive CO2 head, V5 multi tool, two CO2 cartridges and two Matrix levers. Not available with CO2 cartridges in all countries. Weight: 95g /311g Loaded
- Lightweight, versatile cycling organizer strap quickly and securely mounts to frame or seat post - Three labeled compartments keeps gear and tools organized and secure on the roughest trails - Durable, high quality materials including polyester, Neoprene, and rubberized elastics for added grip - Strap is capable of holding up to one 25g CO2 cartridge and a 29" mountain bike tube, plus a small multi tool and tire levers - Includes Rap II 6 Multi-Tool, Twin Speed Drive, 1 Pair Power Levers, 1x 20g CO2 cartridge - 195g
- Durable fiber-reinforced Composite Matrix construction - Optimized side-load design for easy access in compact frames - Available in right-side configuration only - Integrated storage container - CO2 cartridge holder on both sides of the cage - Integrated storage container includes CO2 head, V Pro 17 multi-tool with tubeless reamer, and tire plug kits - Includes two 20g CO2 cartridges
- Standard threaded cartridges are 3/8" x 24tpi thread to fit any brand inflator - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air - Box includes 20 CO2 cartridges
Page 1 of 1