• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
$11.99 - $13.99
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
$11.99 - $14.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
$12.99 - $13.49
Beautiful and realistic flower adds a feminine touch to any ride.
Universal quick release skewer for placing your bike in the trainer or direct drive. This axle replaces the standard quick release, allowing racing bikes and mountain bikes to be used with Tacx trainers.
$13.99 - $16.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
Humans on bikes are pretty fast, but top speed for a bear is about 50km an hour. This holster allows you to carry a 225g can of bear spray safely in the water bottle cage of your bike. 2-piece top allows you to secure the spray in the bottle cage with the nozzle and trigger open for rapid response. Fits 225g cans only.
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
$19.99 - $27.99
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork. - Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm - Fits forks up to 180mm in travel - Weight: 31 grams (pair)
$21.99 - $31.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
Use these axle nuts to put a city or track bike in a Tacx trainer. The available axle nuts are M10x1 (T1415) and 3/8 Shimano Nexus (T1416). For use with Tacx classic trainers only
Take better care of your cycling clothes with Assos' Active Wear Cleanser. Utilizing a mild, PH-neutral formula, this tech cleanser preserves delicate fabrics, enhances breathability, keeps colors sharp, and neutralizes odors to keep your high-performance garments performing at their best, so you can, too.
When it's time to ride, Assos' Chamois Créme should be the first thing you put on. Trust us, this stuff is essential if you ride often, whether on the road or trails. Your rides will be comfortable all day thanks to the all-natural ingredients that provide lubrication, anti-chafing support and anti-bacterial protection.
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Barrel type tool-free adjust - For wheels from 24-inches to 700C
Fast and easy attachment of Topeak Tablet DryBag.
Apply the Assos Skin Repair Gel after your ride to help heal irritated skin. It contains natural ingredients that aid in skin repair to make tomorrow's ride better.
Page 1 of 2 Next page