- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$67.99 - $73.99
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
$67.99 - $75.99
Light, strong with extra tall teeth, the Wolf Tooth Aluminum Single Speed Cog is a lightweight option for single speed cogs that's offered in a variety of sizes. - Wide 4.5mm base won't dig into your freehub - Made of 7075 Aluminum Alloy for durability and lightness - Made in the USA
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 11-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$124.99 - $134.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
The product that set the standard and still the best available! The GC line of cassette extender cogs allow you to modify your 10-speed cassette into a wide range cassette. To achieve the optimal shifting, the GCs are optimized for Shimano or SRAM cassette so always select the correct type for the cassette brand you have. Compatibility: - Compatible with SRAM 10-speed cassettes listed on the GC tech page - Compatible with all 10-speed chains - Note that you may need a longer chain that you currently have on your bike - Chain stretch should be less than .5 when installing a new GC - Compatible with all 10 speed rear derailleurs except non-clutch type SRAM rear derailleurs model year 2012 and older - These older rear derailleurs do work with the GC40. - Can be run in 2x configuration with a long cage rear derailleur - These may fit tightly on some over-sized hub bodies such as Stan's No Tubes 3.30 and the Easton X4 hubs. With a little filing and some grease they will go on.
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
Ride anywhere with the wide-range PG-1230, 11- to 50-tooth Eagle cassette. The NX cassette gives riders every bit of the climbing range that the Eagle ecosystem affords with a simple upgrade to splined-drive body wheels. The PG-1230 is the only Eagle cassette designed to be durable enough to withstand the increased demands of E-MTB applications and a perfect solution to heavy-duty use and abuse. Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents. Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. SRAM guarantees this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact. - Compatible with a splined driver body - Wide 11-50T gear range—a perfect fit for any ride - Optimized gear steps across entire range - 11-50T: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
- 11-speed cassette sprocket - Tuned gear steps for maximum cadence control across the varied terrain of mountain biking. - Ride anywhere with smooth and precise HG shifting - Perfect for front single and double MTB drivetrains
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Shimano's Dura-Ace 11-speed Cassette is comprised of two aluminum cog carriers, 5 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette for perfect shifting so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
New Super Record 12 Speed sprocket cassettes: innovation which gives the user great advantages, thanks to the matching dimensions and complete compatibility with wheels and frames. The rider has always been Campagnolo’s focus, and the goal has always been facilitating their performance; making the impossible possible. Adding an additional sprocket might seem simple, however, we have not only succeeded in maintaining the same footprint, but also improving the component’s performance and durability, which was a tricky challenge! The new Super Record 12 Speed sprocket sets feature thinner sprockets, tighter spaces and space-saving dimensions that are the same as those of the 11 Speed sprockets, meeting everyone’s needs with just two (11:29; 11:32) cassettes. The addition of the twelfth sprocket allows a linear upshift or downshift by a single tooth, up to the seventh gear, allowing the cyclist to find the perfect ratio for any situation. In addition, the closer sprockets ensure faster, quieter and more precise shifting thanks to the special tooth design and surface treatment which guarantees a longer lifespan. The 6 larger sprockets are also available in two single-piece steel triplets, to avoid energy loss. Mounting the cassettes is easy thanks to matching-thickness spacers.
Page 1 of 1