- Fluid Drive 5/6/7-speed freewheels for use with indexed drivetrains - Zinc-plated steel sprockets w/engineering polymer spacers and locking - Standard screw-on freewheel fitting only
$17.99 - $19.99
• Zinc-plated steel sprockets w/engineering polymer spacers and locking • Standard screw-on freewheel fitting only • Finish: Zinc-plated
- Conventional freewheel - Compatible with all Shimano 6-7 speed chains
- Black polymer spacers - Multiple speed options available
- For HG 8-speed chains
- Steel cogs - Composite spacers
• Fluid Drive 8-speed freewheel • Zinc and ED Black plated steel sprockets w/engineering polymer spacers • Standard screw-on freewheel fitting only • Chain pin width compatibility: 7.1-7.3 mm • Weight: 609 g
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.
$26.99 - $27.00
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
Shimano Tourney CS-HG200-7 7-speed cassette Combinations: - 12 – 28T: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28T (bm) - 12 – 32T: 12-14-16-18-21-26-32T (bp)
$29.99 - $32.99
- For IG/HG chains - Zinc phosphate finish - Enlarged sprocket window design for ligtherweight
- For IG/HG chains - Zinc phosphate finish - Enlarged sprocket window design for ligtherweight - Refer to Documents and links to find the right product
- Lightweight Design - Steel rings with engineering polymer spacers - Nickel finish - 7 Speed compatible - Weight - 248g
- Lightweight Design - Steel rings with engineering polymer spacers - Nickel finish - 8 Speed compatible - Weight—346g
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-830 Cassette is a quality 7-speed cassette. It boasts durable chrome-plated steel cogs with SRAM's shifting technology that includes optimal tooth profiles and ramps for fast, precision shifts every time.
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
- For IG/HG chains - Nickel plated finish - Enlarged sprocket window design for lighter weight
- 8 speed wide range - 11-40t - Steel spider
$36.99 - $38.99
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
- 9 speed cassette - Fits Shimano/SRAM freehub - 11-32T
$39.99 - $53.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
- For HG 9-speed chains
Shimano Altus M2000 Series 9-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 32T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo) - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn) - 11 – 36T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw)
$49.00 - $54.00
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
- 9 speed wide range - 11-40t - Steel spider
Claris HG50 cassettes ensure a durable and low maintenance system that's easy-to-operate, with accurate and light-action shifting for Shimano 8-speed drivetrains. - Nickel plated finish for corrosion resistance - Steel lock ring - MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
- 10 speed cassette - Fits Shimano/SRAM freehub - 11-36T
- English threads, 1.37 x 24tpi - 1/2 x 3/32'' freewheel
Page 1 of 4 Next page