The PCS-9.2 is a basic workstand designed and built for the home mechanic. A stable way to hold nearly any bicycle for adjustments, cleaning and repair. The stand folds for transport and storage and is adjustable in height to always keep your work at a comfortable level. Able to hold up to 80 pounds (36kg), the PCS-9.2 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop. - Fully adjustable clamp to fit 1- to 3-inches (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material - All steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability - Teardrop shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding - Folds quickly, easily and compactly for storage utilizing ergonomic knobs and smooth operating support straps - Height adjustable from 39- to 57-inches (99cm–145cm) - Durable textured powder coat finish - Super strong glass filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals creating smooth rotation and secure positioning
Kit includes : 4x round 25mm patches, 1x 25mm oval patches and 1x 35mm oval patch, vulcanizing fluid for bonding, sand paper
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
- Replacement breaker pin for chain drive - 9/10 speed only
We all need maximum leverage, right? Muc-Off Rim Stix are the perfect tool for quick, safe and easy tyre removal with no danger of damaging rims or pinching tubes, even with the hardest to remove tyres! Constructed from high-strength materials to be sturdy and grippy making even the toughest of tyre removals painless with no danger of it snapping in two and leaving you stranded in the hills. The tip is engineered with the perfect scoop angle and an added recess underneath ensures fast and faff-free usage. Designed from the ground up, these tyre levers work perfectly with all tyre and rim combos - whether you’re out in the wilderness or in the workshop! Designed with an integral emergency valve core remover and rear-spoke hook making it the perfect riding partner no matter what the occasion. -Super tough and durable POM/Nylon construction for maximum performance -Engineered scoop lifts tyre bead away from the rim with ease -Recess underneath scoop keeps lever securely in place -Ergonomic design with thumb grip for maximum control -Rear spoke hooks to hold lever in place when second lever is used -Integrated valve core remover -Compact enough for roadside/trailside repairs and sturdy enough for use in the workshop
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Double ended cone wrench
- Heat-treated Cr-Mo steel - Combo 17mm and 18mm
$9.99 - $14.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
$9.99 - $14.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
- L-handled Allen wrenches - Comfortable, ergonomic grips - High-quality steel construction - Available in 2.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm sizes
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
$10.00 $15.99 37% Off
-Transparent Frame Impact Protection Stickers -Cable Sleeves for Shift and Brake Cables 260mm
$10.49 $14.99 30% Off
Two Pack of Fix It Sticks Replaceable Edition Tire Levers. Each tire lever is molded from a specially engineered plastic for increased durability and strength. Contains a molded in 1/4" Bit which allows it to be attached to the end of a Replaceable Fix It Sticks. When attached, the Fix It Stick acts as a steel core, and gives you the leverage to easily remove your tire. *Please note that Fix It Sticks are not included
- 10x tubeless tyre repair plugs to be used with Muc-Off Puncture Repair Plug Tool to repair holes in seconds
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a thin wrench with 9 and 11mm openings so it's perfect for working on the pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and derailleurs with hex nuts). This useful tool is nickel plated for durability.
For a thank you from the future you Quickly and easily apply this assembly lubricant to any fastener on your bike to help prevent corrosion and seizing. Your bike (and mechanic) will thank you because we all know that a little assembly lube now can save a lot of elbow grease down the road. Product details - The anti-corrosion and anti-seizing formula is compatible with thread lockers - Precise applicator tip makes it super easy to apply - Pleasing cinnamon scent - Apply directly to any threaded fastener on the bike, usually one drop is enough - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
• Maxima Multi-Purpose Penetrant Lube is a superior, all purpose, penetrating lube that displaces water and provides excellent rust and corrosion protection. • It is useful wherever a penetrating lubricant is required. • Maxima MPPL forms a protective film on metal and will not harm carbon or painted surfaces. • Contains no CFCs
$11.99 - $12.99
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Page 1 of 10 Next page