- Easy-to-use quick release bracket for Surelock Flex Coil Cable
- All-tube QR mounting bracket fits 24-40mm frame tubes
The Abus Padlock Model 78 features a case-hardened steel shackle for serious protection. It also boasts Abus' easy-touch dial and quick-read numbers so you can unlock this tough padlock with ease.
This bracket is designed to either mount to your seatpost or top tube. The bracket is designed to hold your lock while you are riding.
$13.99 - $17.99
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket not included
- Steel ball click-combo gear system - 8mm self coiling cable - Tough Vinyl cable cover - Fixed 4 digits combination - Ergonomic dial for precise use
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
- Recommended for quick release component and accessory lock-up - 5mm, SELF-COILING FLEXIBLE STEEL CABLE - Preset 4-digit combination - Protective vinyl cover - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4/16” (7mm) cable diameter 4’ (120cm) cable length - Product weight: 0.45 lbs (0.20 kgs)
- 10mm coated steel cable - Think vinyl cable coating paint protection - 2 looped ends
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- Steel ball click-combo gear system - 10mm heavy-duty self coiling cable - Tough vinyl cable cover - 4 digit set: choose your own combination (10,000 variations) - Ergonomic dial for precise use
$19.99 - $24.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
This bracket is for convenient carrying of U-shackle locks - Mounts on round frames with a diameter of 28 - 36mm - Includes screws in two different lengths - Plastic bracket for mounting with rubber inlays for a secure hold - Index marks on the bracket to simplify subsequent mountings - Comfortable one-hand operation - Very quick mounting
This mounting bracket is for transporting Steel-O-Flex, cable, and coil cable locks. - Enables transporting the lock on the seat post, on the frame, or on the rack stays - Compatible with frame diameters of 15 - 55mm - Simple mounting without tools
This bracket is for convenient carrying of Steel-O-Flex, cable, and coil cable locks - Enables transporting the lock on the seat post, on the frame, or on the rack stays - Compatible with frame diameters of 15 - 55mm - Simple mounting without tools - Model: combo
Accessory for transporting U-locks with the TexKF Twin or RBKF Twin brackets. - 12mm works with 460 and 470 U-locks - 13mm works with 54 and 540 U-Locks
- High-security locking mechanism - 10mm (1/2'') heavy-duty, extra flexible steel cable - Tough vinyl cable cover - Pick-, pull-, and drill-resistant cylinder with dust cover - Includes 2 keys
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
- Self coiling cable - High security keyed locking mechanism - High resistance against cutting, pulling and sawing - Tough vinyl cable cover protects bikes and equipment against scratches - Sturdy AllTube mounting bracket - Weatherproof - 5 keys - 0.43KG (0.95 lb) - Limited lifetime warranty
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code - Diameter: 8mm - Length: 150cm
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
$25.99 - $31.99
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - Resettable Combination - Mounting bracket included
$27.99 - $32.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
- High security locking mechanism - 12mm self coiling cable - Tough Vinyl cable cover - Include a quick release mounting bracket - Include 2 keys
- Steel ball click-combo gear system - 12mm self coiling cable - Tough Vinyl cable cover - 4 digit set: choose your own combination (10 000 variations) - Ergonomic dial for precise use - Includes a quick release mounting bracket
- High-security locking mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull and drill resistant cylinder - Automatic dust cover - Quick-release mounting bracket included - Includes 2 laser cut keys - Protective coatings on the shackle - 120cm X 10mm cable included (810127-02)
Designed specifically for ABUS's uGrip Bordo 5700, this convenient carrying case makes for easy, rattle-free transportation of your lock. If you have more than one bike you lock up, mount one of these cases on each bike so can just grab your lock off one bike, slide it into the case on the one you're about to ride, and off you go. - Flexible mounting options–mounts via hook-and-loop straps or screws directly into bottle cage mounts - Silicone grippers on straps protect frame from damage and prevents slipping - Convenient "push to release" closure makes it extremely easy to get lock in and out of case
CARRIER SH B CARRIER FOR U-LOCKS Our new SH B universal bracket makes transporting U-locks even more convenient. Fixing the lock in the carrier is quick and easy. This allows you to easily transport the lock on the bike frame while riding. The U-lock can be both round or square and attachment is flexible. Whether you want to mount the bracket vertically or horizontally on the frame tube, both are possible. Thanks to the practical holder, you no longer have to carry your bike lock in your backpack or bag. - Universal shackle lock holder for many ABUS U-locks - The holder is suitable for U-locks with a square or round shackle - Allows the lock to be transported on different places on the bike - The holder allows for vertical or horizontal attachment to the frame - Suitable for U-locks 540, 470, 460 - Fast and intuitive handling - Suitable for frame diameters from 20-55 mm
The TexKF Mini is designed to carry coil cables, cable and Steel-O-Flex locks (sold separately) and can be mounted on round and non-round frame tubes with a diameter or 21-80mm utilizing the flexible textile sleeve. This bracket can mount within the frame or on the side.
This plastic bracket is designed for the mounting of the 540 u-lock. - Works on round frames with a diameter of 15 – 35mm - Can be used to mount the lock within the frame or on the side
Page 1 of 8 Next page