No stopping now
As Jack Frost weather creeps in and toes start to freeze reach for the JFW Winter Shoe to extend your riding. This cold weather shoe was designed specifically for dedicated riders who want to stay warm and dry without having to worry about bothersome shoe covers as temperatures range from 40F/4.4 to 25F/-3.9C. It also features highly visible colors and reflective elements to be seen when it matters most.
- inForm Performance last offers our roomiest, most relaxed fit for on- and off-bike use
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff yet walkable performance
- Single Boa L6 dial allows easy and precise fit adjustments
- Tachyon rubber outsole allows great grip in all terrains
- Neoprene water-resistant upper completely covers ankles to keep feet warm and dry
- Durable, GnarGuard rubberized coating protects against abrasions and fights debris
- Reflective elements increase visibility and add contrast to be seen where it matters most
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Radioactive Yellow / 40||601479903221||570101||SHO41138941W|