$29.99 $46.99 36% Off
This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies. - Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread - Suitable for E-Bikes
Your kids will hang with the big dogs on this cross country tire. The XR1 Comp Kids' Mountain Tire has a tread identical to that of its fully-grown adult version, perfect for multi-purpose riding on trails or pavement. - Excels in hardpack and loamy conditions - Ramp center knobs for fast rolling - Fast-rolling and predictable cornering - 60 TPI - Maximum pressure: 50psi - Wire bead - Weight: 485g
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
Continental Mountain King Tires - All-around performer with uniformly spaced aggressive tread for reliable grip and handling
$46.99 - $54.99
- The everyday tire for grip on mixed and soft terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Wild Racing tires ensure grip and agility
$47.00 - $111.00
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
From Rural to Urban eRuban Plus is the energy-saving SUV all-rounder that gets you to both Rural and Urban. It's your partner for your commute, running errands, and the weekend tour. PureGrip Compound—The advanced new compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). PolyX Breaker—Puncture-defense With our PolyX Breaker, we bring our car expertise to the bicycle tire segment: Polyester has been used successfully for years in car tires and been tried and tested many times. The extremely resistant polyester fiber is woven tightly crosswise. In this way, a very high fabric density is reached which not only makes the Breaker more resistant to foreign objects but is also especially resistant to punctures. The rolling resistance is also not negatively affected by the PolyX Breaker. Plus Breaker—Maximum safety Between the tread and the carcass, a puncture protection of highly elastic special rubber is used. This practically impenetrable puncture protection successfully defies all types of foreign objects from getting to the inner tube below. Even a drawing pin cannot get through. Tires with Plus Breaker can be seen in almost every segment nowadays: Whether racing cycles, MTB or city/trekking, the Plus Breaker guarantees maximum safety without negatively affecting the cycle properties of the tire. The consistency of the breaker has been adjusted so that the tire does not feel spongy when cornering. The Plus Breaker is true puncture protection. Please read the air pressure instructions! E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tire, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
- The everyday tire for smooth, fast riding on hard packed terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Force Racing tires to ensure smooth and fast riding
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
$57.00 - $128.00
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an “aggressive” XC setup.
$57.00 - $63.00
The Rekon is a light duty trail tire designed to go fast in technical terrain.
This e-bike tire is designed for versatility with light tread for confident, smooth-rolling traction and approved for the unique demands of e-bikes at speeds up to 50km/h. E-bike approved The LT4 is an e-bike specific tire designed for confident traction and smooth-rolling performance for the speeds and needs of e-bike riders. The lightly treaded design adds versatility for both on and off the tarmac and is approved for electric bike use up to 50km/h. Reflective sidewalls increase visibility and the Hard-Case Lite puncture protection is optimized for the increased speeds and demands of e-bike riders. Product details - Designed for trail, path, and street with a smooth-rolling tread for confident traction - E-bike approved for speeds up to 50km/h - Designed to meet the unique demands of electric bike usage - Hard-Case Lite optimized for e-bikes with 1mm Kevlar puncture protection belt that offers great ride feel, and extra durability - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility Specifications - TPI: 60 TPI - Durometer: 60a - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Minimum pressure: 30psi - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 60-622 - Puncture protection: Hard-Case Lite - Studdable: No - Weight: 1000g
Low-profile, ramped leading edge knobs. 100% siping for tactile grip: every knob surface has a groove or dimple to increase tactile grip at the contact patch. Features - Symmetrical tread design with self cleaning channels - Really fast and good for cornering
$61.00 - $111.00
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
The Continental Mountain King is your hero on the mountain and the perfect trail companion. Its middle lugs are angled for acceleration and speed, while the deep-seated outer lugs take care of stability. - Sure-footed in hilly terrain and a great "do-it-all" option for year-round riding - Completely re-engineered casing that seats and inflates the first time with all tubeless systems - Newly positioned lugs promise lower weight and better handling, even on softer ground
- Control in all riding conditions thanks to the Gum-X technology and the MICHELIN Force XC2 Racing Line tread pattern - Light and resistant thanks to the 3x60 TPI casing with puncture protection provided by the high density fiber layer under the tread
The go-to tire for aggressive riders Incredible traction and cornering for loose and rocky trails, wet or dry. The XR4 Team Issue TLR tire offers incredible grip and fast-rolling efficiency in a new and improved tread pattern with 120 TPI casing. Save yourself from punctures with our Inner Strength sub-tread protection while squeezing out every bit of cornering traction with the 61a/50a dual-compound rubber. This tire really is that good. - An aggressive trail tire that excels in loose and rocky conditions - Aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain - Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire is engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection - Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
Durable yet lightweight construction for confident traction in aggressive conditions and quick climbs back to the top. Rubber that rails The XR5 Team Issue is a lightweight trail MTB tire designed for maximum braking and cornering traction without compromising rolling speed. The dual-block center tread and aggressive side tread delivers a versatile tire that performs well in both the front and rear. The TM-Grip rubber compound bites harder and the Inner Strength construction offers lightweight sidewall protection. Product details - An aggressively treaded MTB tire with a lightweight construction for confidence in any terrain - Dual-blocked center tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction - Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 60 TPI construction offers great traction and tire feel - Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection - Tire bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions
$89.99 - $129.99
- For Trail and Cross Country - Extremely versatile all-round tire - Has larger side lugs for cornering performance - Fast rolling and lots of traction - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail, and Twinskin construction - Available in Addix Speedgrip, Addix Performance, and Addix Super Race compounds
- Maximum grip on soft and mixed terrain thanks to the wide-spaced studs and Gum-X technology - Light and resistant thanks to the 3x60 TPI casing with puncture protection provided by the high density fiber layer under the tread
The Honcho is our latest high-performance trail tire developed with angular lugs that are tall and aggressive, creating a fast-rolling tread pattern that still provides ample traction and bite through loose, uneven terrain. - Designed and inspired by our experiences attacking rocky, rooty terrain - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
$100.00 - $136.00
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
- The MICHELIN FORCE XC2 tire enhances control in a wide range of riding conditions thanks to the updated tread pattern with taller, wide-spaced knobs. - Gum-X compound optimizes the balance between rolling efficiency and traction. - Cross Shield 2 casing provides extra pinch protection designed to prevent tread and sidewall damage.
$107.00 - $143.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
- The next generation MICHELIN XC race tire that gives you acceleration & momentum - Used by our cross country pros for racing at the highest level! - More speed thanks to its semi slick tread pattern - Gum-X compound optimizes the balance between rolling efficiency and traction - Cross Shield2 casing provides extra pinch protection designed to prevent tread and sidewall damage
$109.99 - $119.99
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
- Rear Specific Performance in Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: added traction enhancing pedaling and braking and durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrain, maximized for both dry or wet conditions from the SmartGRIP Compound. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a balanced riding experience.
Page 1 of 3 Next page