12- to 24-Inch
- An uncompromising tire for BMX race wins - Tubeless Ready technology reduces rolling resistance for optimal performance - The MICHELIN Pilot SX has been designed for extra grip while cornering, particularly on hard-packed or dusty terrain
$63.99 - $94.99
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
$76.00 - $93.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - DH casing features 2 ply 60 TPI construction with a butyl reinforced sidewall for maximum durability With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$45.99 - $86.99
- Ultimate XC Racing tire with lots of speed and grip - Well suited for a variety of riding conditions. - Fast accelerating, hard-pack cross-country tire - Numerous knobs provide multiple contact points with the ground
$62.99 - $79.99
- Tall knobs hold on loose terrain
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
- Designed to prevent punctures - Features a reflective sidewall stripe
A trail tire for your little shredder - Dual-Compound - SilkShield puncture protection The majority of kids' mountain bike tires are either overweight or under-gunned. The Snyper from Maxxis is the exception. The center knobs are ramped to decrease rolling resistance, but the aggressive side knobs will boost any little shredder's confidence in the turns. The Snyper uses our lightweight SilkShield material for puncture protection from bead-to-bead.
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
- Freestyle BMX tire
Light up the track or street with the Torch! - Grooved slick center tread - Lightweight construction - Textured cornering knobs Originally designed as a race tire for modern BMX tracks, the Torch brings the heat to your competition.
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
- Mountain bike wire tire
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
- Perfect for commuting and training
Your kids will hang with the big dogs on this cross country tire. The XR1 Comp Kids' Mountain Tire has a tread identical to that of its fully-grown adult version, perfect for multi-purpose riding on trails or pavement. - Excels in hardpack and loamy conditions - Ramp center knobs for fast rolling - Fast-rolling and predictable cornering - 60 TPI - Maximum pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 56-622 - Weight: 890g - Wire bead
- Sticky welll-rounded profile
- Deep grooves evacuate water and dirt efficiently
- Micro knurled surface for maximum grip - Fast rolling shallow groove tread pattern - Roll over tread surface for confident cornering
- Long-lasting, high-quality rubber compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Tightly spaced, graduated knobs for enhanced comfort
The Country Jr. is an affordable tire that has a smooth-rolling center ridge and aggressive shoulder lugs for secure traction on loose surfaces. - Long-wearing smooth center ridge rolls fast on pavement, while shoulder lugs provide traction in loose conditions
• K-Guard protection layer • Reflective sidewall
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
- Versatile tread with good grip and easy rolling - MTB tire at a low price
Page 1 of 2 Next page