- Some do it to protect that beautiful finish on their cranks, and some do it because they can't stand stock crankarm graphics. - Whatever your reason for wrapping and protecting a crankset, we wanted to give you an option with our branding. - These are full-wrap Crankskins that work with most cranksets One pair
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact. - For Descendant Carbon and non-Eagle XX1 and X01
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
Used to adjust crank chainline or take up any slack when using 29mm (SRAM DUB) spindle cranks. - 29mm I.D. - 2.5mm thick - 5 spacers per bag - Machined engineering-grade Delrin
$25.00 - $25.99
An elegant solution to protect your cranks and to add some style at the same time. Benefits: - Impact&scratch protection. - Extra protection and added style on the crank arm. - Fits most carbon and some aluminum cranks. Check compatibility list. - Durable and strong. - Light and doesn't absorb water or mud. - Tight fit to avoid debris between defender and crank arm. - Made in EU Specifications: - TPU material - 18 grams (0.63oz) - Internal measures: 34mm x 15mm. It can stretch to 38mm
CLEAR, AMS Honeycomb CRANK Guard is specially designed to protect crank arms of mountain and road bikes from scratches and rubbing. It's made of an exclusive, super easy to install, honeycomb adhesive pvc, the same as our successful Frame Guards, in CLEAR, transparent color, so it won't cover the graphics of your crank. Benefits: - Get rid of marks, chips and wear on crank arm. - Super easy to install, even on difficult curves. - Designed for universal fitting for mtb and road bikes: Enduro, Trail, XC, Gravel, Cross AND Road cranks. - CLEAR protection doesn't cover the graphics. - Designed and made in Barcelona. Specifications: - High impact and rub resistance honeycomb 380 microns semi-rigid PVC. - Minimum weight (8 grams / 0.28 ounces). - Cool look&feel honeycomb material. - Easy to install. Fits most cranks without cutting. - Automotive-grade materials. Won't yellow over time. Guaranteed. - 1 big part for each crank with a precut form to extend protection if necessary.
- Replacement bolt for DUB cranks
- Replacement bolt for DUB cranks
Used to adjust crank chainline or take up any slack when using 29mm (SRAM DUB) spindle cranks. - 29mm I.D. - 5mm thick - 5 spacers per bag - Machined engineering-grade Delrin
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
Crank left arm, Blaze Powerspline, 175mm, pitch black
- FC-TY501-2 double crankset for 7 and 8 speed drivetrains - Simpler and faster shifting than triple cranks - 46-30 gearing, ideal for gravel, adventure, commuting & light touring - 48.8mm chainline, designed for 135mm QR and 142mm thru-axle frames - Crank bolts included - Requires LL123 square taper bottom bracket
$38.99 - $40.99
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
- Material: Aluminum - Riveted chainrings - Chain Compatibility: HG/UG - Pedal Spindle: 9/16'' - Bottom Bracket: Not included - BB-UN26, 122.5mm
- Crank Arm Length: 175mm - Interface: ISIS - Position: Left
Sun Race, FCM300, Crankset, 48/38/28T, 170mm
- 7/8SPD - Square-taper - 42-34-23T - Steel - 50mm Chainline - 974G (175mm) - Integrated Chain Guard
- 42-32-22T - Alloy Outer Chainring - Alloy Forged Cranks - Square Taper
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
TruVativ's Stylo All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with style. This 4mm thick aluminum guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
SRAM Force crank spiders are for repairing your crank or converting it to different gearing. Available in 110mm and 130mm BCDs.
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
$75.99 - $83.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
- Material: Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: HG 7-8 speed - Pedal Spindle: 9/16'' - Bottom Bracket: Not included - BB-UN26 or BB-UN55 110mm for double or 113mm for triple - Alloy outer chainring
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
$85.99 - $89.99
- Material: Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: Super narrow HG 9 speed - Pedal Spindle: 9/16'' - Bottom Bracket: Not included - BB-UN26 or BB-UN55, 123mm
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for Hollowtech II Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, etc.) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
The Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adapter for 22/24mm Spindle Cranks adapts SRAM/Truvativ cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr Includes - (1) - 24mm ID adapter (for right-side) - (1) - 22mm ID adapter (for left-side) - (8) - 0.7mm spacers
The Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adaptor for Shimano Hollowtech II Cranks adapts Shimano cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline, or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr Includes - (2) - 24mm ID adapters - (8 )- .7mm spacers
Page 1 of 5 Next page